Friday, December 12, 2008

RINGO STARR - ART GALLERY EXHIBITION - 2008



RINGO STARR - THE ETERNAL STAR



Courtesy: Glitter Graphics



RINGO STARR AND HIS ART



This post is to announce that Ringo is currently selling Pop Art and other computer generated Art that he has personally created while touring in 2005. His works of Art will be sold along with his Autograph. There will also be an Art Exhibition. I have listed this link in the Links Section of this website for more information. All monies will be donated to various charities. The link is listed in the links section of this website I have created for Ringo! I admire Ringo so much for donating monies to Charity. This is a noble cause. He has given so much to the World of Music as a former member of The Beatles and his All Starrs Band! ( he continues to perform in his All Starrs Band)

All monies from the sale of his Art will be donated to The Lotus Foundation.

Ringo Starr and The Beatles FOREVER! Ringo Starr an Eternal Starr!


Peace and Love to the world!!! Tina Michelle
Fashionista, Actress, and Writer

3 comments:

rich schulman said...

I was walking down sixth avenue near the village in Manhattan in 63 wearing my striped bell bottoms with
the beat of the Beatles playing on every neighborhood radio. Your site brings back all those great memories and I thank you for all the time you have put into your fantastic blog.
I love listening to all the updates and music.

TINA said...

Thank you for your lovely comment! I'm so pleased that you are enjoying all of the updates and Music that I have added to this Ringo Starr an Eternal Starr website. It is my labour of love.

Have a beautiful weekend to you!

Cheers, Tina M.

TINA said...

PS. I enjoyed reading about you listening to the Music of The Beatles in Manhattan in 1963 wearing striped bell bottoms.
I was born in 1964 so I didn't have the opportunity! Lucky you!